As a consumer, I know how important peer reviews are. When I’m on the fence about purchasing a new product, I often find myself looking to my favorite beauty forums, blogs and youtube channels to see what others are saying. While I know that every persons experience with a product will differ, I like to … Continue reading
Follow on Twitter!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Advertise on this blog!Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship/ advertising rates or to sponsor a contest/ giveaway.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Mariah Carey August 21, 2014
- Cop Who Shouted 'I Will F---ing Kill You' to Ferguson Protestors Suspended Indefinitely August 21, 2014
- This DC Woman Cooks Her Way Into Couples' Hearts August 21, 2014
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
UrbanGlamGyrl by Timeisha Winfield is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Events: Meet me at Trick or Tweet LA @ Salon 180~Saturday 10/29
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Want to save between 50-90 percent on fabulous designer fashion brands? Sign up for a free membership to Hautelook, the members only shopping site now and get notified by email of great deals on women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, home décor, and travel getaways. http://www.hautelook.com/invite/TWinfield584