As a consumer, I know how important peer reviews are. When I’m on the fence about purchasing a new product, I often find myself looking to my favorite beauty forums, blogs and youtube channels to see what others are saying. While I know that every persons experience with a product will differ, I like to … Continue reading
Follow on Twitter!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Advertise on this blog!Contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship/ advertising rates or to sponsor a contest/ giveaway.
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
UrbanGlamGyrl by Timeisha Winfield is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Events: Meet me at Trick or Tweet LA @ Salon 180~Saturday 10/29
- Black Women Become Entrepreneurs 6 Times More Than the National Average | Clutch Magazine fb.me/3F1lNZTsU 14 hours ago
- fb.me/6V2WxCW7L 1 day ago
- Charges Dropped Against Shanesha Taylor fb.me/EBEDjvdd 3 days ago
- Well now, I guess I'll be going to Ulta more often then... fb.me/1YRK3b9cl 5 days ago
- Jill Scott, Eve and Regina Hall to Star in "With This Ring" on Lifetime fb.me/6N2sgvmwZ 5 days ago
- Want to save between 50-90 percent on fabulous designer fashion brands? Sign up for a free membership to Hautelook, the members only shopping site now and get notified by email of great deals on women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, home décor, and travel getaways. http://www.hautelook.com/invite/TWinfield584